Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Thoughts Which Flow Into Me When i'm Alone

If I had only…
Forgotten future greatness
And looked at the green things and the buildings
And reached out to those around me
And smelled the air
And enjoyed all the little things in life
And ignored my self-styled obligations
And a caring voice of a friend who helps me in every step
And a voice of whom fills me with courage
And a company of whom gives me happiness,
Because of all these I am still here…..

I have had a good life-longer than many, better than most.
I have had 22 years, where I could not justify another day.
I did not create myself, it is a gift.
I am me, which is a miracle.
I had no right to remain a single hour.
Some remain a single minute.
And yet I have had 22 years.


When its morning I feel within my hands another day.
Another day to listen and walk to go through all the daily routine and the same old things.

What does it mean to be here? What does it mean to have friends?
What does it, mean to get dressed, to have a meal, to work? What does it mean to get back home?
What is the difference between the living and the dead?

These thoughts just ponder me day n night..

Today I want to do things to be doing them, not to be doing something else.
I don’t want to do things to sell myself on myself.
I don’t want to do nice things to people so that I will be “nice”.

My prayer is:

I will be what I will be; I will do what I will do.
All I want to do, need to do is stay within me.
All I want to do is, to do what I do and not try to do what I don’t do.
Just do what I do, just keep pace with myself.
Just be want I want to be.
I always do so-and so,” or “I never do so-and-so,” as if being my self…..


Next time I will……..”

From now on I will…………….”

Is what make me think I am wiser today than I will be tomorrow????????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is too good.
always be your self, only then u can acheive things in life, just dont bother about others, listen to urself

what all u have written is too good!!!!!!!!

aparna

Anonymous said...

when you need a morning to wake up , you ll find it...
when you want a night to go to bed, you ll have it....
when you want a minute to listen you ll have it too...
all these are not decided by us.. these are the things our destiny has bestowed upon us....
be thankful for that...
but what you wont have is ...
time to see the mornings,
time to have the peaceful nights,
time to meet all you love,
so make time for these and you ll be happy in life...
wish you a happy and peaceful life!!!